Nutrition Information :
Calories - 466
Protein - 9g
Carbs - 27g
Fats - 27g
- 1c. pecans
- 1/2 c. cashews
- 1/2 c. dried unsweetened coconut
When thats all uniformly small, add:
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil or cream of coconut (you can find at a health food store or at the top of a can of cream of coconut - its the waxy stuff), or butter.
- 1/2 juice and zest of a lime
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. Agave nectar (or omit if you like a saltier crust, and sprinkle some salt instead)
Process this all, press into a spring form pan ( 9 inch ).
Then, put it in the freezer while you make your cheesecake layer. Rinse your food processor out and add:
- 1 1/2 c. of cashews
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 c. shredded coconut
- 1/2 stick cream cheese
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/4 c. Agave
- 1/2 cup water ( plus more in small increments if it doesn't take on the consistency of cheesecake and needs a little moisture )
Blend this in food processor or blender till smooth and creamy like cheesecake filling, adding little amount of water if more moisture needed. Once smooth, take your crust out, pour on top, smooth the surface, top with berries and refrigerate.
Tip: The flavors are better the second day. Makes 8 servings.