* 6 leaves of Lettuce
* 1 Tomato
* 1 Carrot
* 1/2 Bell Pepper (If they are small you can take one whole.)
* 1/2 Lemon
* 7 Almonds
* 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
* 1 tbsp of Egg white (Optional)
* 1/2 tsp of Salt/Sugar (If the sourness doesn't please you.)
1. Chop the leaves of lettuce to a small size. Small size makes it easier for you to consume.
2. Cut Carrot, Bell Pepper and Tomato into small cubes.
3. Soak Almonds in warm water to make them softer. This makes it easy to peel them off. Chop them.
4. Combine all of these together. Squeeze lemon and add its juice into the mixture.
5. Add Salt or Sugar if you want.
6. (Optional) Add the egg white into the combination. I love Egg whites so I usually add them to Salads, Smoothies and most of the things I prepare.
7. Finally, top with olive oil.
Makes one serving.
Its up to you to add as many veggies as you want.