This recipe is specially for those who said they don't have time to prepare healthy food and consume whatever they get in hand. This is really easy, simple and takes less time to prepare.
Things you will need :
1. Light meat Tuna in Olive oil - 1 can
2. Canola Oil Mayonnaise (Cholesterol Free) - 1 tbsp
3. Chopped onions - 1/4 cup
4. Chopped Cucumber - 1/4 cup
5. Mashed Avocado - 1/4 cup
6. Handful of Baby Spinach.
7. Whole grain bread - 2 slices
8. Salt & Pepper.
1. Toast Bread.
2. In a bowl mix Tuna, Mayonnaise, Chopped Onion, Chopped Cucumber, Mashed Avocado, Salt and Pepper. Set Aside.
3. Place the toasted slices of bread onto a plate. Lay Baby Spinach on top of it. Spoon the Tuna Salad onto Spinach.
4. If you want it warm then heat it in the micro wave.
Makes 1 serving.