This is something which is found in most of the grocery stores.
* Tahini is an excellent source of Vitamin B and Calcium.
* Vitamin B helps in the development of healthy cells in the body, especially red blood cells.
* Its also helps in increasing metabolism and makes our immune system stronger.
* Tahini is also a good source of Calcium, Zinc and Copper.
* The high levels of Calcium helps in keeping bones strong and healthy and might be responsible in fighting certain cancers.
* Tahini has an abundance of fiber (sesamin) which helps in lowering cholesterol.